Progressive lens really provide people a lot of conveniences. It avoid people take on and of eyeglasses frequently. People needn’t prepare two or three pair of eyeglasses, just a pair of progressive lens eyeglasses can solve this problem.
As progressive eyeglasses in local store usually expensive, so many people turn eyes on online stores. In recent years, there is also another phenomenon that many customers resort to online stores for progressive glasses, even if they involve sophisticated factors. The most convincing reason of such a practice is the higher prices of progressive prescription eyeglasses.
Buying progressive lens eye glasses online is the most acceptable for some individuals. They are willing to spend more time in the interacting with the salesmen, in favor of considerable savings. But to some extent, those online progressive glasses are probably less competent in offering individual vision correction.
While you enjoy the cheap progressive lens eye glasses online, there comes a problem. As the in-person check from an optician, these shortcomings will likely be magnified. The first problem is visual distortion. Progressive lenses offering the power progression may create regions of aberration away from the optic axis, causing poor visual resolution. This can be easily explained that a progressive lens combines a range of powers together in a single surface. In such a case, geometric distortions will occur in the visual field. This kind of distortion will even increase with a high addition power.
So we need pay much attention on purchasing progressive lens eye glasses online. You should carefully read their return or refund policy. And look at the comments other users leave for their products.
- What are the disadvantages of wearing progressive glasses?
- How big does a frame need to be for progressive lens?
- How to get used to progressive glasses quickly?
- What are the advantages of progressive glasses over lined bifocals ?
- Do I still need computer glasses if I have progressive glasses?
- What is the difference between trifocal and progressive glasses?
- I have difficulty reading newspaper and computer with my progressive glasses?
- What kind of progressive glasses provide a good intermediate reading zone?
- What size of lens should I choose for progressive glasses?
- Are all no line glasses progressive?