Several days ago, I went to check out my prescription, it was indicated that I had a slightly vision problem. For the sake of convenience of our life, I decided to purchase a pair of eyeglasses. When I went to an optical store, the sale clerk introduced me a series of eyeglasses sorts as well as the contact lenses, she said wearing eyeglasses to some degree could decorate your images and it was easy to put off, but from my perspective, it made me a little nerd and emerged in the secret of my vision issues. Sometimes, I would like to be more attractive and perfect among others, when I spoke out of my worries, they highly recommended me the contact lenses, as it looked invisible and was without any influence to my appearance. But when I tried it on, I felt a little sick, nevertheless, it was not so hospitable for me within the piece in my eyes all day along. Moreover, it is said that some contacts are more breathable than others, but still not as healthy as just sport in' the spectacles.
My healthy education teacher said that when she wore contacts, if she got close to something hot or cold, the contact lenses would move within the eyes and collide with the eyeballs. If you don’t use proper eye hygiene with your contacts, that will lead to eye infections which can be quite serious.
Well, in this way, eyeglasses are healthier for our eyes since they needn’t touch my eye ball and can trap dirty, toxic fumes. Wearing contact lenses is easier to get infection; while that is virtually unheard of with glasses. I have not been too successful in being able to wear contract lenses for years. While, wearing eyeglasses can totally avoid these infection problems and also provide shield which can prevent the dust and sand infect into my eyes, to sum up. I decide to get a pair of eyeglasses which is the healthier option for us.
- How to remove calcium deposits from contact lenses?
- How to remove the stuck contact lenses in my eyes?
- What are the benefits of wearing hard contact lenses?
- How to remove contact lenses if I have long nails?
- Should i wear Contact lenses or sports glasses for football?
- Should i wear glasses or contacts to a job interview?
- How do you think about Freshlook contact lenses?
- When can i wear contacts after a corneal ulcer?
- Why can't I wear contact lenses anymore?
- Why do I get dry an gritty eyes with contact lenses?