If you are nearsighted, you may probably be interested in Lasik. However, before you undergo the eye surgery, you should know the procedure of Lasik, the risk of the surgery, and after all you may pay attention to the cost of Lasik. When you try to estimate the cost of Lasik surgery, you may be surprised to the results that the cost varies greatly. The technology of Lasik is newly developed and the cost is very expensive at the beginning. Due to competition amongst different clinics the cost of Lasik is much cheaper than it is before. However, it is still a little high to most people. In general, surgical cost of each eye is between $500 and $2000. A few types of Lasik may cheaper, only about $200 for one eye, while some of them cost over $3000 per eye. Different type of Lasik has different cost. It mostly depends on the equipments and techniques that are used. However, the cost can vary widely from region to region, from hospital to hospital, and from doctor to doctor, even with the same type of Lasik.
If you have some friends that had Lasik experience, it is better to get some information about the cost and effect from them. You may be surprised to find out that the cheapest type of Lasik may have good results while the most expensive one might be accompanied by side effect, then how to choose the suitable Lasik surgery? And how to reduce the Lasik cost?
Get more information about the cost of Lasik from internet is a much convenient way. Some clinics provide network services, offer online estimates or thought email. You may find that many clinics may offer discount in the summer vacation, some accept monthly installments, and some newly opened hospital may even carry out the Lasik surgery for free.
- How does alcohol affect eye health?
- What are the long term alcohol effects on eyes?
- How does zeaxanthin protect your eyes?
- How does hypertension affect eye health?
- what are the bad results if children have tracking problem?
- Is eye makeup bad for your eye health?
- How much lutein should I take everyday to keep my eyes healthy?
- Is it safe to a take daily lutein supplement for general eye health?
- Will reading in poor light damage my eyes?
- Why do I have mild pain and swelling under eye?