It is said that price equals value. So you may sacrifice a lot for price if you want to buy the cheapest contacts from online vendors. Sometimes, it is true that the contacts you bought is cheap, but these contacts are of low quality and can even cause damage onto your eyes.
The prices of contacts vary a lot in different stores. Some vendors provide some sort of discount for their consumers. And even there are discount stores. So the best way is to ask an eye doctor for your eye prescription and buy the lenses in these aforesaid stores. Of course, you can buy contacts online if you can assure that you are prescribed.
Here are many online vendors that sell good contacts lenses. Or even some websites are particularly for online contact purchasing, such as lensmart andjustlenses.com. All these vendors are price competitive. But there are more aspects you should consider while purchasing lenses. Anyway, knowing more information about the vendor is very important.
Eye doctors will always suggest you buying contacts from their stores. Generally these lenses are relative expensive, for doctors also want to earn some money from these lenses. Contrarily, you can choose to purchase them online, for online stores will charge less for the same lenses.
- Can I wear glasses when taking a shower?
- can I wear glasses while skydiving?
- Is it possible to join the army if I wear glasses?
- Can I wear glasses when paintballing?
- Are ear cushions helpful to prevent pain from wearing glasses?
- Are bold glasses sexy on guys?
- Do expensive eyeglasses always last longer?
- How to look hot in glasses?
- What are clip on eyeglasses?
- How do you think about the striped glasses?