When you are reading, you wear reading glasses. When you are driving, you use driving glasses. Maybe you get the point that when you are using computers, you need computer glasses. Although they are all glasses, they have different functions. Reading glasses with different power are designed to help the wearers see well. To some extent, reading glasses are a must have for many individuals. Driving glasses protect drivers from being burnt by UV and reflective glare. Consequently, computer glasses are designed to ease the stress your eyes undertake when working on a computer.
Staring at a computer screen for a long time can hurt your eyes. Your eyes may start to become sensitive to the light. Your eyes might start feeling strained and dry. Your vision might start becoming blurry. You may start getting headaches while sitting in front of your computer. All of these are symptoms of Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). Majority of computer users are suffering from CVS. They may not even know why their eyes are bothering them.
Where are the problems from? People with normal vision sit 18-24 inches from a computer screen during daily use. Computer glasses are good devices to prevent some potential computer-related problems. Sometimes, no symptoms can be detected before some eye problems occur. However, those preventive devices can help eliminate those problems before them evaporate. Those glasses are results of the latest technologies.
In today’s world, computer using is a necessary trend. We use it to do assignment, chat with friends far away or play games. As we enjoy the benefits it brings to us, we have to accept the disadvantages from it. When you use computers, do not forget to buy a pair of computer glasses for the sake of your eyes! Take actions now!
- Is it good to wear sunglasses while on the computer?
- Which is the best brand for computer glasses?
- Can I get computer eyeglasses for eye strain at Walmart?
- Do I need a special prescription for computer eye glasses?
- Do computer reading glasses help relieve eye strain when reading a book?
- Should I get a prescription for anti glare glasses for computer?
- What should I do to relieve from eye strain if I don't wear computer glasses?
- Does everyone who often use computer need computer glasses?
- Do computer eyeglasses make the computer screen clearer?
- Should I have my computer lenses tinted?